- WRITER: "What does it all mean?"
- SINGER: "Where do broken hearts go?"
- JOURNALIST: "Who caused the heart to break?" "What was his/her motive?" Where was he/she when the heart broke?" "Why was the heart broken?" "Do we have a chart showing the levels of brokenness?"
- COMEDIAN: "Why the fxck did you marry him/her in the first place? Dumb-azz! Everybody knew she/he was a gold-digger! Now look 'atcha! She/He took half didn't they? Good for you! Broke, dumb, mutherfxcker!"
- DOCTOR: "Would you like a prescription for Xanax, Zoloft or Paxil?" "Do you have insurance?"
- POET: "Can you feel the deep, dark depths of my despair?"
- PUBLICIST: "Can you hand me my Blackberry? I have to call Good Morning America. We can get an hour-long special out of this! People love angst in the morning!"
Challenge! - What do you think an architect, social media manager, social worker, maintainence worker, bartender, clown or a rapper would say? Get creative! Let's have fun with this!